Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Latest sewing FOs

Here they are, the blouse (Burda April 2007 Pattern 125) out of a light blue cotton fabric:

PICT0588

and a wrap dress (Burda easy fashion summer 2006 Pattern 6) out of a leaf print in green on creme:

PICT0589

I am pretty happy with both, although there are some things I´d like to do better and I need practice in. One things is that both collars are a bit fudged, meaning that the execution isn´t that good. The necklines on both are too revealing but I can wear a cami under the blouse and I´ve already ordered some green jersey to sew an insert in the dress. It´s a real wrap dress, but I´m going to sew the two fronts together and attach a wider belt also in green, because the fabric is pretty busy.

Can´t wait to get sewing again, I´m perusing my patterns to see what´s next. Probably a skirt, pleated possibly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home