Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Panic!!

That´s what I feel, when I think about my exams... next wednesday and friday! I really wanted to do all three of them, but I´m thinking it would be better on myself to skip the last one on friday. Wednesday is going to be tough enough. I guess I´ll give myself time until monday to sort things out and decide.


In happier news, I went to the gym three times and went swimming two times (1000 metres freestyle every time) this week. Last week I made it to the gym twice and went swimming once. I lost 4 lbs. and I´m feeling great. Finally, I´m getting back a little bit of that good, springy feeling for my body. There still is a long long way to go, but every little step counts.


At Juno´s blog I read about the 100pushup project. I´ve been thinking about this for a couple of days and I´ll have a go at it. Starting monday!


And there has been knitting. I still haven´t found a solution for my interlocking cables. It´s on hold until after my bloody exams. But my Spring Forward socks are really "springing forward"! (Pun intended!)
PICT0449


That´s one down and the other at the heel! I like the proportion of this sock. It looks so short and stubby. The leg really is a bit loose but not sagging loose and the length of the foot is perfect. The pattern is totally cool. I can really see it in a scarf! Well, it´ll be done some time next week and with it my fourth pair for 2008!

Ok, I´m dead tired and need some sleep! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home