Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I´m back!

Our vacation in Ireland was great. It´s such a beautiful country. I took lots of pictures but I just downloaded them to the computer. It´ll take me a while to work on them but sometime you´ll get to see them.
In knitting news I finished the first heelless sleeping sockPICT0396
and I finished Starsky!!! I am totally in love with this cardigan!

PICT0394

PICT0393


Specs:

Yarn: 6 and a bit skeins of Malabrigo Merino Worsted in Frost Gray (606)

Needles: 5.5 mm circ and dpn

Size: Large


I can´t say it often enough: I love this cardi!

Normally I hate weaving ends in and generally all finishing stuff, but I just kept on going with this one because I loved it so much.

It could have been a smidge longer but I was concerned I wouldn´t have enough yarn. Now I have a full skein and about a third of another left over. I want to make a Tudora out of the left overs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home