Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Monday, July 28, 2008

I hate parties...

Well, not all parties but definitely teen parties that are held right above my bedroom windows on a sunday night.
I´m just glad I didn´t HAVE to get up this morning as my man did. Haven´t talked to him yet, but I bet his day at work is going to be hell!

Today is my brothers 17th birthday and the party yesterday seemed to have been a blast. I dumped my schedule today and slept in since I fell asleep at about 4 a.m., I think.

No gym for me today but I´m going to get started on my studying as soon as I finish this post.

I lost my first pound over the weekend and I´m hoping lots more will follow. I´ve adjusted pretty well to the WW points system and with going to the gym at least 4 times a week I think the first 15-20 lbs. should be quite easy.

Knitting? Yeah, done that:

PICT0306
This is the Mandarin Collar Cardigan for a friend´s baby boy born on July 22nd. Originally I was knitting him a blanket out of mitre squares but somewhere along the way I lost the love and once I found this cute pattern I never turned back!! I need to graft the two pieces together at the back, knit the collar and the border and I´m done and once the mama and baby come home, we´ll go see them!

Ok, gotta go study....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home