Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Newsflash

Since I´m home for the afternoon unexpectedly, I finally found the time to take some pictures of the stuff I´ve finished in the week since I sent off my thesis exactly one week ago!! *A big yeah for that!!* I´m so relieved to have that off my back and spent the last couple days cleaning out my office and the rest of the apartment. There has also been knitting:


I finished my little brothers christmas socks and they even match!!

Specs:

Yarn: Regia 6-ply

Size: 40

Pattern: my own; 3x3 rib on the leg and the top of the foot

These are three finished squares for my afghan. I just pick a different stitch pattern for each square. The fourth is about two thirds done!


My train socks are also coming along nicely, which is mostly due to the fact that I have been spending a hell of a lot of time in the waiting rooms of several doctors. I tore the ligaments in my right foot two weeks ago and for some reason I´m still in a huge amount of pain, which is not normal but the bloody doctor won´t do anything about it, so I´m going to have to find another one. The other doctor is treating my allergies which means I will be going there on a weekly basis to get shots the next 3 months and once a month for two and a half years!! Yikes, that makes me queasy just writing it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home