Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Not much...

new stuff. Just another 3 pattern repeats on my Baudelaire socks. I am finally getting the hang of the pattern, although it´s not easy to memorize. I guess by the time I´m done with the socks, I´ll have it down pat!
Today I got the new book I ordered: A gathering of Lace. There are some really beautiful patterns in it, that make me wish I had more time to knit...

I keep checking on the status of my ravelry invite:

Found you!
You signed up on October 26, 2007
You are #49073 on the list.
12119 people are ahead of you in line.
1268 people are behind you in line.
69% of the list has been invited so far


I´m guessing it´ll take until the end of November until I receive the invite.
Have I mentioned that I can´t wait?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home