Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

New Stuff

As I mentioned earlier, I got a package full of cool stuff from Ewas Sockenwolle. Now I just have to wait for my Kool-aid to arrive. Anyway, here it is:



This is a measuring tape with sock sizes on it. It also tells you when to start with the toe! I thought that was pretty cool! We´ll see, how it works.



On the top of this picture are some metal hands that say handmade on them. I think they´re a great addition to a nice handknit sweater, aren´t they? The heart-shaped stitchmarker was a gift, that came with the purchase, along with a little packet of gummibears that didn´t survive the first five minutes in my possesion. I really love the frog stitchmarker. It´s adorable!

This is my sock wool, 100% merino, four 100gr. hanks. This is enough for at least 5 pairs of socks for me!!!

And last but not least: my new pony pearls! I don´t remember, where I read about them, but they seemed interesting. And I must say, they really are! I ordered them in 2.25, 2.5 and 2.75 mm, 15 cm long. They have a weird feel, but I can´t wait to try them on my next pair of socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home