Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Got Sock! (and a third)

There´s not much going on around here, except me trying to work on my thesis, which is not going that well, but I´m workin´ on it...



I did make some progress on my socks though:







I´ve also been reading some knit blogs. Haven´t commented on any of them, because I want to wait until I get this one up to speed and have conquered html so that I can link my favorite blogs to the sidebar. That is not going to be anytime soon, because I have more important things right now.


Since there´s not much to tell ya guys (well actually, to tell me, since I don´t think anyone has found this blog yet...), here´s a picture of our dining room:


We just moved in to our apartment about 6 months ago and if I feel like it, I´ll post some more pictures every now and then. Especially when there´s not much knitting news...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 11:33:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home