Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I´m knitting...

a little bit a day! I have the next one and a half weeks off from work to finish my thesis and I´m very determined to get it finished by wednesday so that I have a long weekend full of knitting and cleaning (yeah!)!
Still haven´t turned the heel on the blue socks, but the autumn socks are coming along nicely. I just finished the 8th repeat of the pattern and will be turning the heel shortly.
I´m almost down to a four digit number on the ravelry waitlist, so that´s coming along also
In other news, I had a job interview on tuesday in Bonn, which is about 250 kilometers from where I live right now. It´s already been the second interview and it went pretty well, but I´m not even sure I want to go there. They told me to call them after I slept over it and tell them whether I wanted to proceed or not. I´ll wait until tomorrow... I really don´t know what to do. More on this the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home