Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Dyeing to dye!

I just ordered some merino sock wool to dye. Yippieh!! I´ve been wanting to try dyeing my own wool for some time and now I´ve got an eye on a batch of Kool-aid on ebay, so I should be ready to go after I´m done with my thesis. Which I hope will be soon... I´m having some motivation problems, although I keep telling myself, that procrastination won´t get me very far and it would be a lot easier on my nerves if I got it done with time to spare instead of at the last minute. I promise to do better tomorrow!

Anyways, back to dyeing: I already have some cool ideas for color combinations. Also on it´s way to my mailbox is Selbuvotter and pony pearls dpns in assorted sizes. Can´t wait for either to arrive.

My plan is to make some fabulous mittens with hand-dyed yarn and cool colored dpns!
Have I mentioned that I can´t wait???

Oh, almost forgot:
ravelry is down to ONLY 8400 people ahead of me!! A big yeah for that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home