Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Still feeling crummy...

sorry, not much of an entertaining blog at the moment but I really can´t help it. Went to the gym this morning as I did on Monday which is helping (who would´ve thunk it!). I hope to finish the sleeve today and then join the sleeves to the body.

PICT0409

This is the neverending cone of 6-ply merino that I´m knitting the interlocking cables sweater with. I weighed the body and the finished sleeve and they weighed almost exactly 500gr. This cone is supposed to have 1200gr on it which means I will get another sweater out of it!

PICT0406


These are my tomato plants. I planted them very late so they don´t have any fruits yet but they´re coming!


PICT0405

And these are the zucchini plants. I have really enjoyed watching them grow and wish I had planted them earlier, because I´m getting kind of anxious about it becoming too cold in a couple of weeks. But we´ll just have to wait and see!

Now, it´s back to the books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home