Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ok, it´s been too long again... my excuse is that I just started my new job.
I could have stayed at home longer, but no work no money. And that I need to support my yarn habit...
The job is good so far, haven´t been able to do much but it was definitely the right decision to change jobs. The only problem is the major draft resulting from the central air vents right above my desk... I´m freezing and I needed me some fingerless mitts. So I took this:


And turned it into this:

in two nights.

There have also been some FOs here at Casa de Ribb-it!

ETA: Blogger won´t let me upload pics, so I´ll try again later! Check out my FOs on Ravelry (username: ribbit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home