Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Knitting FOs

Here are some more FO pictures, details on my Ravelry project page:
Indigo Spring

PICT0538

Interlocking Cables

PICT0544

Tweedy raglan

PICT0545

Tudora

PICT0550

wristwarmers

PICT0561

Crusoe socks

PICT0562

Fetching (these were my oldest WIP, they just needed a thumb...)

PICT0565

Right now I have a couple of WIPs lying around but nothing is calling to me. The sewing machine´s call is louder! I have my three next projects all ready to go:

Blouse 108, Burda January 2008; black embroidered cotton similar to the blue cotton from the last blouse.
Skirt 110, Burda February 2007; flowered cotton print in reds, oranges and black
Coat 115, Burda November 2007; navy blue suit fabric

All I need is more plastic sheets to copy the patterns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home