Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

New FO no old ones

I´m on the run, just wanted to present a new sewing FO. Haven´t gotten around to photographing my knitting FO´s of the recent past, because I´ve been busy writing a paper (due on May 29th). Still not done yet, but here´s hoping...



So anyway, this is my most recent FO:
PICT0603

I´ve already worn it yesterday out with the girls. Now I just need some cute shoes to go with, like red or purple heels. The problem is, that I can´t seem to find any that are even acceptable looking in my eyes. ;-)
The specs:
pattern: skirt from Burda magazine february 2007 model 110
fabric: 1,5 m cotton print from Buttinette


PICT0600

These are two lining fabrics. The white one is for a navy trench I´m planning to make real soon and the royal blue is to match a grey pinstripe wool fabric I have in my stash.

PICT0604

These two fabrics are a red chiffon for a dress and a navy stretch-gabardine for another dress and some capri pants or shorts.
For the navy dress I already have a pattern planned, because I want to wear it next Saturday for a 40th birthday party.

Ok that´s it, gotta go write my stupid paper!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home