Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No knitting

Been working, doing a little sewing and a little too little on my paper. I need to email it to the teaching assistant on friday. I know I can finish it. I just need to get crackin´... and concentrate.
That´s hard, because I would much rather be sewing or finishing some smaller projects for my patio and the garden.

Another thing I´m really going to concentrate on is losing those 30lbs. I really need and want to lose. I signed up for Weight Watchers online. I lost 20lbs. about 4 years ago with them, though I never joined anything back then. I just counted the points on my own. It works for me and starting next week, I´ll be adding exercise to the equation. I´m going to begin with swimming 3 times a week because the community pool is just a 2 minute walk from my house.

Sewingwise I´m working on the dress for the party on saturday, a little bit everyday to take the edge off of work and the stupid paper. It´s made of the navy gab with white dots and the white lining with red dots.



OK, gotta get back to work on the paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home