Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Done...

I am so done...totally wiped out. I finished my paper and managed to send it to the TA in time. Now I just need to send it via snail mail too. I planned on doing that today also, but after going to the dentist and coming home sans one tooth and feeling totally woozy from the painkiller, I called the TA and asked her if I could send it tomorrow, because the dentist had told me not to drive for a couple of hours (I couldn´t have to save my life anyway, I could hardly talk straight ;-)). She said it was fine, so tomorrow it is.
After some minor crises at work, that we managed to solve in time, I called it a day. I am so wiped out. oops, already said that.
My weight loss is going well, considering I ate breakfast, had a tooth pulled and had a cup of soup and a joghurt after that!
I guess the missing tooth is not the problem, the problem is, that on the other side of my jaws I´ve got a toothache as well (this is just going to need a new filling, but it hurts like hell), so I can´t chew on either side and my head is killing me...

OK, end of rant!
No new knitting, some sewing. I hope the zipper I had to order for my dress gets here tomorrow, so that I can finish it in time for the party tomorrow night. It just needs the zipper, the underlay for the pleats and seaming on the skirt. Pictures tomorrow! Have I mentioned, I´m tired? No? Well I am.

Need sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home