Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I´ve lost my knitting mojo

but my sewing mojo is plowing ahead at full speed.
The zipper didn´t arrive in time, which wasn´t a problem, because I just put in a large and chunky one I had on hand. The look isn´t perfect, but not too bad!
PICT0609

Here´s a full view:
PICT0606

a closeup of the back belt:
PICT0610

and here we´ve got a closeup of the pleats:
PICT0608

I wore it last saturday to the party and got a couple of compliments. I felt good wearing it, so I´ll definitely wear it again!

Yesterday I started cutting my next fabric for the next project. I have cut the interfacing and the fabric and basted all of the interfacing to the fabric. Still need to cut the lining, but I´ll be doing that, when I need it. I want to go back to my new machine, which I love!!! I´ll be showing pictures tomorrow. I need to go to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home