Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Progress!

I have been busy: finished my crepe polka dot skirt (BWOF 08-2005-130)
PICT0720
PICT0721
and started and finished my next project, a pair of capripants (BWOF 07-2007-108A), which was surprisingly quick and easy! Check out some pics:
PICT0728
PICT0729
PICT0730

I have a faint idea of what´s next on my sewing list. I need some shirts and tops to go with those capri pants and I have plans for a pair of navy shorts from a crepe.
I have pulled some blue knits and a navy pique from the stash and will go pattern searching possibly tonight.
Knittingwise, I get a couple of rounds on my Pomatomus in every day and I´m almost to the heel on the second sock, but it´s slow going. I guess when it get´s cooler, I´ll get the knitting mojo back.
Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home