Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New toy

I treated myself to a new toy: the Canon 450D. With this lens. Been playing around with it a bit and I have to say, WOW! The difference to my old point and shoot is amazing.
IMG_0112
This is a shot of our backyard pond with a waterfall, no post-production on the computer.

In other news, I just received the rest of my notions and fabric for the wardrobe contest. The black linen I wanted for a pair of pants was sold out but I have other options. Either a white cotton sateen or a grey suiting, I´ll have to think about it.
Here´s the load of new fabrics: click here and flip through to the end of the album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home