Ribb-it!

My blog about how I try knitting without too many trips to the frog pond. An occasional sewing project might find it´s way in here also!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wardrobe Contest progress

I´m done with knit tops 1, 2 and 3 (one more to go) and the blouse (needs buttons and buttonholes). They all need hems, I´ll probably do that last! Now I´m stalled on skirt #1 of 2 (the BWOF 08-05-130). I managed to sew the lining 1" smaller than the outer fabric. This is really bad... I´ll post pictures tomorrow.
I don´t feel like ripping out the french seams of the lining just now, so I started on the second skirt (Vogue pencil skirt). I been really tired lately and it´s now 9:30 p.m. and guess who´s already in bed? I need to sleep now. Maybe I can be more enthusiastic and interesting tomorrow...

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home